8.20.2005
Hello.
Would you like to know what's going on in my head at 1:30 a.m. on a Friday night?
No?
Well...you're free to leave at any time...I'm not forcing you to read this...except for YOU...and you know who you are...
Hmmm...should this be bulletted or numbered? I'm sick of numbers...let's use bullets.
Would you like to know what's going on in my head at 1:30 a.m. on a Friday night?
No?
Well...you're free to leave at any time...I'm not forcing you to read this...except for YOU...and you know who you are...
Hmmm...should this be bulletted or numbered? I'm sick of numbers...let's use bullets.
- Brian Eno. I can't get enough. I purchased "Here Come the Warm Jets" last month and I'm just floored by the awesomeness of this album. I've been listening to most of these songs for several years now, but I've never put the entire album together and listened to it as a whole. It's weird...and warming...and artsy...I guess...I don't know! I could never be a music reviewer...just get the damn album...it's good...you'd never even think this shit could go down in 1973...
- One of my cousins from Chicago called me tonight. Her life pretty much sucks right now. She just had her second child a few weeks ago and right about the same time her husband filed for divorce...lucky for him, he had a side girlfriend to move in with while letting this whole "birth of my second child" thing blow over...My plans may be changing...I might find myself in Chicago post-Massachusetts...
- I just found that there's a city bus line that runs close by my house! That's it...I'm outta here...I really really really can't stay in this house during my next three days off...and a city bus line means that I can easily get to the regional bus line on my own...and from the regional bus line, I can get to the ferry...and from the ferry, I can get to an island...maybe Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket?
- I want to have a running Honda Spree by the end of the year. This would make the...ummm...THIRD....time that I've said this.
- I'm pissed off that couple of my co-workers dislike me so much. And, no...this is not my neurotic sense of self getting the better of me. It's true and it's beginning to make being at work quite hellacious. There are several reasons that I've found that make me an easy target for ridicule...(watch out! Here come the sub-bullets...)
- I'm female. Yes...it's true. It's something I can't change, nor do I have any desire to change it. I've totally infiltrated their "boy's club" and now I'm just...well, there.
- I have very little experience working in a kitchen. So, basically, I'm in the way a lot. When I'm told to do something, I have to ask questions...and even if I think I know what I'm doing, I seem to bungle around a bit and attract attention with my blundering.
- They're assholes. That pretty much sums it up
- ....my thoughts have fizziled....
